Due to their portable nature, laptops can me more prone to data loss caused by physical damage. It is also often the case that laptops are not backed up as regularly as their desktop counterparts and this too can lead to data loss.
- Many thousands of IT professionals and users of technology have already trusted Ontrack Data Recovery services to recover inaccessible data from laptop computers.
- Our engineers use cutting edge, bespoke tools to recover lost data from all types of laptop hard drives.
- Other data recovery companies often turn to Ontrack Data Recovery services when they cannot get data back.
If you are serious about getting your lost data back look no further than Ontrack Data Recovery services. We offer several service options for laptop data recovery and are experts in recovering data from:
- All operating systems
- Any make or model – Major manufacturers recommend Ontrack Data Recovery services
- Any type of drive – up to and including the latest generation
- All causes of data loss – Ontrack Data Recovery services can assist with any data loss situation from the simplest to the most complex and potentially catastrophic.
What to do when you experience laptop data loss:
- Turn your laptop computer off and do not restart it - This will minimise the possibility of further damage
- Do not attempt shake, disassemble or attempt to clean a damages drive
- Do not dry a wet hard drive or computer – This can cause further data loss
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt repair for a damaged or failed drive
- Contact Ontrack Data Recovery Services without delay
Ontrack Data Recovery services carry out a full pre-service evaluation which will allow you to see what data is recoverable before you make the decision to go ahead with a laptop data recovery service.