Kroll Ontrack® through its Ontrack® Data Recovery services, offers data disaster support to corporations of all sizes.
This simple, efficient and low-maintenance support programme provides corporations with data recovery business tools to facilitate fast and effective data recovery solutions for your organisation at a corporate discount.
The programme is offered free of charge, with no contracts or minimum quotas. Manage your company’s data recovery needs effortlessly and with priority service.
Benefits for Your Organisation
- Reduce costly downtime associated with data disasters
- Increase business continuity
- Minimise data disaster risks
- Expedite data recovery help requests
- Streamline data disaster business processes and procedures
- Educate colleagues on solutions for data loss
- Generate internal awareness of your corporate benefits
What Kroll Ontrack Offers Your Organization
Free monthly newsletter
- Corporate discounts on data recovery services
- 24/7 access to data recovery specialists, engineers & support team
- Access to Corporate Support Centre with online tools to facilitate fast and effective data recovery solutions, information about data protection, tips, advice, FAQs, newsletters and other materials.
- Work with the industry-leader - from complex RAID server configurations to proprietary databases, Ontrack Data Recovery services offer proprietary tools and skilled expertise to recover data from any data loss situation.
- Benefits for you entire organisation - priority service and corporate discounts granted to ALL of your office locations.
- 24/7 customer support, 365 days a year - Ontrack Data Recovery service experts are dedicated to providing professional, efficient and multilingual service throughout the entire data recovery process.
- Confidentiality guaranteed - authorised by government and FTSE 100 companies to handle highly sensitive data, Ontrack Data Recovery services offer highly secure protocols for maximum data security and the tools to recover from encrypted data.
- Custom recoveries - every year, Ontrack Data Recovery experts perform a large number of custom data recovery jobs where the file type, database or storage system may be proprietary to the customer’s organisation.
with latest trends in data protection, data recovery technology, expert advice, news and information.